365 days later – here’s a recap of our 1st incredible year!
Limely has turned one! We are so grateful for every single one of our customers and friends (both industry and personal) who’ve supported us at every step of first year journey.
It’s hard to believe the earth has spun 365 times already since we first started Limely back in November 2015! With a growing number of highly skilled and established digital marketing and web design agencies in Chester, we knew what we were up against.
However, that didn’t deter us from making our voice heard, if anything, it spurred us on to achieve even more. We’re all amazed at how well our company, portfolio and ethos has been received in the local and national web design world, it’s been great to hear such positive feedback from our clients!
In our first year, we’ve learned a lot and we know it’s just the beginning but we can’t thank you all enough for your continued support.
Here’s where we’re up to
One year after launching:
- We’ve grown to 5 members of staff – here’s a warm welcome to Chris!
- We’re now booked up over 2 months in advance!
- We’ve delivered campaigns for clients in UK, Dubai & Australia!
We’ve also had many notable milestones this year[timeline]
- Limely opened it’s doors for business [November 2015] November 1st 2015 saw Gavin, Niko and Graham begin working as Limely.
- Adam joins Limely as Director [January 2016] Leading local creative Adam joined to further enhance our design portfolio.
- Hickory’s Smokehouse chooses Limely [February 2016] Popular restaurant chain chose to work with us on their web presence.
- Moved into our new office [April 2016] We went from bedrooms to garages, cafes to hot desks and then opened our first city centre HQ in Chester!
- We converted our new office space in just two weeks [May 2016] Alongside working 100 hour weeks, the 4 of us got our painting pants on and decked out our new office in just under two weeks.
- We hired a new Digital Sales Consultant in [July 2016] We welcomed old friend and Digital Consultant, Chris Drury to assist in building our brand and portfolio.
- We launched our new website and PR/content campaign [August 2016] Inside of just 4 days we designed and built the first version of our website.
- Achieved our first printed press in The Standard newspaper [August 2016] We were interviewed, discussing “who’s who” and what the immediate future holds for the team.
- Achieved our first digital press on Prolific North [October 2016] We celebrated three new web design client wins, weeks before our first anniversary!
This week we celebrate with a One Year Anniversary Party for our family and friends, we look forward to sharing the (undoubtedly shocking) photos with you next week!