As Limely’s SEO Manager, it’ll be your job to think and act strategically in order to help our vast range of clients with their online performance.
This includes taking the reigns of SEO projects, recognising opportunities for increasing traffic and igniting possibilities for optimum organic growth.
What will you be doing?
In a nutshell, we’d want you to manage the day-to-day website activities for our clients who reside in a range of different industries, and you’ll have a keen eye for identifying ways in which our clients can sustain a high level of traffic and make their websites the best they can be.
You’ll be conducting technical website audits as well as leading SEO campaigns; effectively using platforms such as SEMrush and Screaming Frog to produce weekly and monthly reports. Basically, you’ll have to be constantly on the ball for all things SEO to make sure our clients are continuing to benefit from our services.
- 3 years’ experience in both organic and technical SEO
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of creating Website Audits
- Good experience with Link Building
- Accustomed to using Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Strong communication skills
- Work effectively as a part of a team
- Track record of providing ROI through SEO
Nice to haves
- Proficient user of Apple Mac
- Knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of WordPress & Magento
Strictly NO recruiters please
Apply for this role
Enter your detail below