About the role
We are on the lookout for someone who is a naturally organised, friendly, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual.
You’ll have excellent communication skills as the role consists of working closely with the design and development teams to produce outstanding results.
In a nutshell
You will be involved with a wide variety of aspects of the web development process; helping to ensure projects meet both client expectations and Limely standards. You’ll be:
- Collaborating with the team on transforming designs into digital products.
- Building efficient and reusable back end solutions
- Participating in design and code reviews
- Identifying and communicating the best back-end practices
We’d love you to have
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Familiar with front-end frameworks, we use Bootstrap
- Strong knowledge of Magento, including advanced customisations / bespoke modules
- Excellent knowledge in Object-Oriented PHP
- Experience with version control
- Comfortable writing bespoke Magento data import/export shell scripts
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, i.e. MySQL
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Work effectively as part of a team
Not essential, but would be great
- Zend Framework or Other MVC Framework experience (Laravel etc)
- Doctrine 2 / Other ORM Framework
- Exposure to Magento 2
- Magento Certified Developer / Developer Plus
- Proven track record of integrating PHP applications against existing APIs
So, if you believe our ‘meet the team page’ is just missing your cheesy grin, be ready to show us why! Fill in the form below, or email us at [email protected].
You can also take a look at the incredible benefits that you’ll get by being part of our team…
Apply for this role
Enter your details below