About the role
We are on the lookout for someone who is a naturally organised, friendly, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual.
You’ll have excellent communication skills as the role consists of working closely with the design and development teams to produce outstanding results.
In a nutshell
You will be involved with a wide variety of aspects of the web development process; helping to ensure projects meet both client expectations and Limely standards. You’ll be:
- Collaborating with the team on transforming designs into digital products.
- Building efficient and reusable front end solutions
- Participating in design and code reviews
- Identifying and communicating the frontend best practices
We’d love you to have
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Expert delivery of HTML, CSS, jQuery and related web technologies
- Familiar with frontend frameworks, we use Bootstrap
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Strong communication skills
- Write clean, readable code and tests
- Problem solver and go getter
Not essential, but would be great
- Expert knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with version control, GIT / SVN / HG
- Exposure to Magento / Magento 2
- Proficient user of Apple Mac
So, if you believe our ‘meet the team page’ is just missing your cheesy grin, be ready to show us why! Fill in the form below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also take a look at the incredible benefits that you’ll get by being part of our team…
Apply for this role
Enter your details below