About the role
We are on the lookout for someone who is naturally organised, friendly, enthusiastic and a self-motivated individual.
Limely is a Chester based web design agency offering creative web services to a wide range of businesses. We are now offering an academically minded wordsmith the opportunity to join our expanding team as a Creative Writer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of interesting projects for businesses from all industries.
In a nutshell
You will be responsible for managing your own time and keeping clients up to date with your projects, which will typically involve writing engaging content for new website projects, creating regular blog posts and supporting the design and development team whilst also being the champion of Limelys own blog and social media.
Workplace & Hours
- Monday to Thursday: 9am – 5pm
- Friday: 9am – 3pm – Afternoon spent on internal projects
- Due to COVID-19 we are currently working remote and expect all roles to offer WFH once lockdown has finished.
We’d love you to have
- Degree in Creative Writing / English Language.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent research skills.
- The ability to follow house style.
- The ability to understand and to follow briefs.
- The ability to understand and to write for a specific audience.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management and task prioritisation skills.
- The ability to generate ideas for new content.
- A focus on excellence in all aspects of work.
Not essential, but would be great
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of a design platform such as Canvas, Figma, Photoshop.
- Proficient user of Apple Mac
So, if you believe our ‘meet the team page’ is just missing your cheesy grin, be ready to show us why! Fill in the form below, or email us at [email protected].
You can also take a look at the incredible benefits that you’ll get by being part of our team…
Apply for this role
Enter your details below