We are expanding our client services team and looking for someone who is enthusiastic and organised to join us.
Limely is a Chester based web design agency offering creative web services to a wide range of businesses. We have an exciting Account Manager opportunity to directly impact our clients digital welfare. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of interesting projects for businesses from all industries.
In a nutshell
You will be responsible for managing large customer accounts, identify new opportunities and taking the lead on the strategic direction for our clients. As an Account Manager you need to be proactive in supporting our clients and keeping them up to date with your projects, you will be responsible for your own time management and need to be hyper organised. Typically you will be responsible for helping guide the evolution of clients websites with new innovative ideas and micro projects to add value to their business. Ultimately you will be responsible for interacting with clients about further developing their websites, managing resources within Limely and managing the delivery from concept to deployment.
Workplace & Hours
- Monday to Thursday: Typically 9am – 5pm (Flexible Working)
- Office / WFH we split our week with a blend of working from home and our Chester office.
What you’ll need to be
- A confident communicator.
- Excellent customer service.
- Organised to the nth degree.
- Excellent research skills.
- Some technical web knowhow.
- The ability to write project briefs.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work independently.
- Collaborate seamlessly with our Operations Manager.
- Excellent time management and task prioritisation skills.
- The ability to generate ideas for new innovative concepts.
- A focus on excellence in all aspects of work.
Not essential, but would be great
- Proficient user of Apple Mac
- Knowledge of Magento & WordPress
So, if you believe our ‘meet the team page’ is just missing your cheesy grin, be ready to show us why! Fill in the form below, or email us at [email protected].
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields